- Venture Capital & Private Equity
- Visit website
Experienced team with a deep understanding of all industries covered. Partnered with extensive network of operators and investors. Dedicated to providing discreet and independent advice.
Entrepreneurial team advise on the full spectrum of strategic, financial and operational areas
Assist business owners and/or management teams seeking partners to develop and maximise opportunity.
Areas of expertise include:
* Capital reorganisations, restructurings, operational and financial turnarounds
* Fundraising: debt and equity
* Mergers and acquisitions advice
* Strategic and operational advice
Sector expertise include:
* Consumer and retail
* Manufacturing and light engineering
* Healthcare, Education and Support Services
* Insuarnce and Financial Services
The EPE Capital business typically invests up to £10m into UK SMEs, partnering with management and entrepreneurs to create value over the long term.
EPE invests in growth capital, buyout, distressed and PIPE (private investment in public equity) situations via its AiM-quoted private equity investment fund, EPE Special Opportunities plc. EPE also runs an early-stage growth capital strategy called EPIC Adventures.